skip to content

Unaccompanied Children Resource Center

For People who are Victims of Violence or Crimes

  • Organization: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
  • Date Created: Monday, December 08, 2014
  • Submitted: Monday, December 08, 2014
  • Attachment(s): LINK

There are immigration benefits for some people who don’t have immigration status and are the victim of a crime or violence. This is information about the "T Visa," Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and "U Visa"