skip to content

For children who have been separated from a parent or hurt by a parent

  • Organization: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
  • Date Created: Thursday, October 22, 2015
  • Submitted: Thursday, December 04, 2014
  • Attachment(s): PDF

People who need special protection are allowed to stay in the U.S.—kids too! If you need to stay in the U.S. because you have been abandoned, abused, or neglected by a parent, there is a way to do that. This is called “Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.”

Versión en español: