Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Hot Topics
Thursday September 27
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event takes place onlineWebinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This webinar will provide an overview of Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, a humanitarian form of immigration relief for children who have been abandoned, abused or neglected by a parent. We will also discuss emerging issues, including trends in USCIS adjudications and immigration courts.
- New issues and trends in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
To register for this event, please click here.