Ethics in Humanitarian Cases
Wednesday October 25
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
This event will take place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Join national U visa and VAWA experts Mona Patel-Sikora and Sally Kinoshita as they discuss how to handle ethical considerations that arise when representing immigrant victims of domestic violence and other crimes. Among the issues they will cover are client conflicts, confidentiality, safety, and rules of professional conduct. This activity qualifies as 1.5 CA MCLE in legal ethics.
To register for this event, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 CA