Asylum Law & Introduction to Pro Bono Attorneys
Friday September 22
- By: The Advocates for Human Rights
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Fredrikson & Byron200 South 6th StSuite 4000Minneapolis, MN
Alison GriffithThe Advocates for Human Rights(612) 746-4673
- Website: www.theadvocatesforhumanrights.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training is for attorneys with minimal to no asylum experience who are willing to represent a client seeking asylum through The Advocates' pro bono program. This training provides an in-depth introduction to asylum law and procedure and reviews the necessary documentary evidence needed to file an asylum application. Tips and advice regarding representation of low income asylum seekers will also be provided.
To register for this event, please click here.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 standard CLE credits will be applied for.