Asylum Law Introduction for Pro Bono Attorneys
Friday January 13
- By: The Advocates for Human Rights
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The Advocates for Human RightsFirst Floor Training Room330 Second Ave. S.Minneapolis, MNMap: maps.google.com
Sarah BrenesThe Advocates for Human Rights(612) 746-4684
- Website: www.theadvocatesforhumanrights.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This CLE is for attorneys and support staff with minimal to no asylum experience who are willing to represent a client seeking asylum through The Advocates' pro bono program. This training provides an in-depth introduction to asylum law and procedure, and it reviews the necessary documentary evidence needed for asylum applications. Tips and advice regarding representation of low-income asylum seekers will also be featured. Light refreshments will be available.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 standard MN CLE credits will be applied for.